Gossip Girl,《緋聞女孩》
A:Are you ready for your present?OW!
甲:準備好看你的禮物了嗎?哇!
B:IF you wanted to play rough,all you had to do was ask.
乙:如果你來狠的,你說就行了。
A:You nauseate me.
甲:你讓我惡心。
B:Face it.it's over.
乙:面對現實吧,你和內特已經結束了。
A:You sound like a jealous boyfriend.
甲:你聽起來像一個嫉妒的男朋友。
B:Yeah,right.you wish.
乙:對啊,你想得美。
A:NO.You wish.
甲:不,你才想得美。
B:Please.you forget who you're talking to.
乙:拜托,你忘記在跟誰說話了。
A:So do you.do you...like me?
甲:你也是,難道你…喜歡我?
B:Define "like".
乙:怎么算“喜歡”
A:uh,you have got to be kidding.I do not believe this.
甲:你肯定是在開玩笑,我不相信。
B:How do you think i feel?I haven't slept.I feel sick,like there's something in my stomach,fluttering.
乙:你覺得我是什么感受?我睡不著,感覺生病了一樣,就像胃里有什么東西在煽動翅膀。
A:Butterflies?
甲:蝴蝶嗎?
B:Uh,no,no,no,no,no,no...
乙:不,不,不,不,不…
A:This is not_not happening.
甲:這是不可能的。
B:Believe me,no one is more surprised or ashamed than I am.
乙:相信我,沒人比我更驚訝或羞愧了。
A:Chuck,you know that I adore all of god's creatures and the metaphors that they inspire,but...those butterflies have got to be murdered.
甲:恰克,你知道的我鐘愛上帝所有的杰作以及他們所暗指的寓意。但是…那些蝴蝶必須要除掉。
B:Fine.it wasn't that great anyway.
乙:好吧,不管怎么說它就是不好的。
A:Thanks.
甲:謝謝。