Modern Family,《摩登家庭》
A:Kids,breakfast! Kids? Phil,would you get them?
甲:孩子們,吃早餐了。寶貝們?菲爾,幫我把他們叫來好嗎?
B:Yeah, just a sec.
乙:好的,稍等。
A:Kids!
甲:孩子們!
B:This is so...
乙:這也太…
A:OK!
甲:好吧!
B:Kids, get down here!
乙:孩子們,都下來吧。
A:Why are you guys yelling at us,when we're way upstairs,just text me.
甲:我們在樓上的時候,你們可以發短信,不用大聲喊的。
B:Alright,that's not gonna happen.
乙:那是絕對不會發生的。
A:And,wow, you're not wearing that outfit.
甲:天哪,你不會是想穿成這樣出去吧?
B:What's wrong with it?
乙:這么穿有什么不對嗎?
A:Honey, do you have anything to say to your daughter about her skirt?
甲:親愛的,對你女兒的裙子有何看法?
B:Sorry? Oh yeah, that looks really cute,sweetheart!
乙:什么?哦,對,寶貝兒,看起來棒極了!
A:Thanks!
甲:謝謝!
B:No,it's way too short,people know you're a girl…You don't need to prove it to them.
乙:不,裙子太短了,大家知道妳是女孩,你不用極力證明這點。
A:Luke got his head stuck in the banister again,
甲:盧克又把他腦袋卡在欄桿里了。
B:I got it.
乙:這個交給我吧。