Pretty Little Liars,《美少女謊言》
A:You can't take away my phone.
甲:你不能拿走我的電話。
B:I'm not taking it away. You can use it all you want.
乙:我沒有要拿走,你想怎么用都可以。
A:It's just when you get home from school.
甲:只不過在你放學回家以后,
B:You gotta leave it on the dining room table.
乙:你得把它留在餐桌上。
A:You want to call someone,call from downstairs.
甲:如果你想打電話,到樓下來。
B:So you'll know if I'm trying to talk to Aria,Spencer and Hanna.
乙:這樣你就知道我是否試圖跟艾麗婭、斯賓塞還有漢娜在通電話了。
A:You know what? It's a project.
甲:你知道嗎?就當這是個體驗吧。
B:You get to experience life the way it was before we had anything other than landlines.
乙:你可以體驗生活最原始的風貌,那時我們連有線電話都沒有。
A:Are we gonna start milking our own cows and using kerosene lamps,too?
甲:我們是否也要開始自己擠牛奶、點煤油燈呢?
B:Look, Emily,I know this is hard,But it's not mean.
乙:聽著,艾米麗,我知道這事很難,但這樣并不苛刻。
A:I think this is a good idea.
甲:我覺得這是好事。
B:You'd better start thinking about packing.
乙:你最好想想打包的事。
A:So the real estate people anyone living here as when they tramp through our house?
甲:這樣房屋中介帶客戶來的時候,就能更光明正大了嗎?
B:Actually,no more tramping.
乙:事實上,不會再有人來看房子了,
A:We have a family who wants to lease the place for a year.
甲:有一家人要租這房子一年。