Modern Family,《摩登家庭》
Ha.I know.I know.It really hit us bad.
啊!我知道,我知道,地震真的很嚴重。
No.I'm just always surprised how small this place is.
不,我只是一如既往地驚嘆這個地方居然如此小。
Pepper, you didn't have to leave your party to come check on us.
佩珀,你沒必要特地離開派對來看我們。
Great costume,by the way.
順便說一句,你這身戲服真棒。
This isn't my costume.I just threw this on to help you clean up.
這不是我的戲服,我只是隨便穿來好幫你們打掃的。
Well, about your party...
好吧,關于你的派對…
Oh, don't worry about canceling. At least you have an excuse.
哦,不來沒關系的,至少你們有正當理由。
Unlike Steven and Stefan, they said they had the flu.
不像斯蒂文跟斯蒂芬,他們找借口說得了流感,
Meantime,I just saw them out riding their bicycle.
但同時我就看見他們在外面騎自行車。
Oh, Pepper, that is horrible. I—I'm gonna make you a cocktail.
這太糟了。我...我去給你弄杯雞尾酒。
Oh, honey. Don't go to any trouble. I'll just have a kir royale.
哦,親愛的,不要太麻煩,給我來一杯皇家基爾就行。
I mean, my God, if they didn't want to come to my party, just say it.
我是想說,我的天啊,如果他們不想參加我的派對,直說好了。
I'm a big boy. I can take it.
我是個大男人,我承受得了。
Well, since you brought it up, Pepper...
好吧,既然你都說了,佩珀…
We didn't want to come to your party, either.What?
我們也不想參加你的派對。什么?
Well,you know we love you, but they've just gotten to be so much work over the years and…
嗯,我們都是愛你的,這個你要知道。但是這些年來,它反倒變成了一種負擔,并且…