Blonde Amibiton,《她的野心》
You know, I see myself in you.
你知道,我從你身上看到了我自己。
Yes.
是的。
I think you deserve a chance.Yes.
我認為你應該得到一個機會。對。
Oh,wait a minute,wait a minute,I think I have a brilliant idea.
哦,等等,等等,我有個好主意。
Brilliant,I smell it.
太好了,我感覺到了。
How about a position in Connelly and Connelly? Brilliant!
在康納利和康納利上班怎么樣?太棒了!
A job? I have to be back home soon.
工作?我不久就要回家了。
Don't be ridiculous. I recognize the desire in you.
別傻了,我感覺到你有這個渴望,
A desire for independence, a desire to be on your own.
想要獨立的渴望,想要靠自己的渴望。
To take charge of your lifeto take control of your life. I want to cultivate the desire in you. Yes.
你想主導你的生活,掌控你的人生我要把你培養成有強烈渴望的人。對。
What do you say?Chelsea?
你認為怎么樣,切爾西?
I think it sounds like a great idea.
我覺得那是個好主意。
All right. Then it's a deal.
好。那么說定了!