Go210,《新飛躍比佛利》
Hi!Are you Annie?
嗨!你是安妮嗎?
Patrick said you were writing a paper about celebrity bloggers,he thought I could help.
帕特里克說你在寫關于名人博主的論文,他覺得我能幫你的忙。
I am. And you... are Perez Hilton?Enh.
是的。你是...佩雷斯希爾頓?是。
I'm sorry. I'm just not used to getting visits from my term paper topics.
不好意思,我只是還沒習慣我論文的對象們來拜訪我。
I owed Patrick a favor, so I thought I'd stop by.
我欠帕特里克一個人情,所以我想我應該順路拜訪一下。
Who knows more about celebrity blogging than me?Enh.
再說有誰比我更了解名人博主呢?恩。
I know things before they even happen. How?
我在整個事情發生之前就知道這些事了。怎么做到的呢?
Because I'm that good.Haha.
因為我無所不能。哈哈。
Love your hair, by the way.Thanks.
順便說一句,我喜歡你的發型。謝謝。
Wc should get going—you've only got a couple of hours—before Patrick picks you up for the Geffen.Great.
我們開始吧。在帕特里克帶你去吉芬劇院之前,我們只有幾個小時。太好了。
Wait, wait Uh, what?
等等,等等,呃,你說什么?
Patrick says you need to be there by 7:00
帕特里克說你要在七點鐘之前趕到那里。