Go210,《新飛躍比佛利》
Dude, are we backstage with the band right now?
伙計,我們現在是在后臺和樂隊在一起嗎?
Be cool,man! I'll introduce you to the boys.Amigos!
淡定,哥們兒。我來給你介紹朋友們。阿米格斯!
What's going on?
怎么了?
This is my man, Dixon Wilson.
這是我朋友,迪克森威爾森。
Hey,you guys rocked my face off tonight.
嘿,你們今晚真夠勁,我整個人都嗨翻了!
Thanks,bro. We actually rock out to your track on our tour bus.
多謝,兄弟。在旅游車上聽你的曲子才真是夠勁!
Are you serious? You guys listen to my stuff?
真的假的?你們竟然聽我的歌。
Yeah. Pretty epic stuff, man.
對,非常棒的作品,兄弟。
No,thank you. I'm cool.
不,多謝。我不吸煙。
No, I,m not. I'm gonna powder my nose. B-r-b.
不,我還是不要了。我要去趟洗手間,馬上回來。
We're actually gonna jam for a little while. Love to hear some new stuff.
實際上我們打算在這里做一下即興演奏,想聽些新鮮玩意兒。
Cool. You want me to play for you?
好,想讓我為你們演奏嗎?
Play for us? Play with us, man. Just chill and have some fun.
為我們?是和我們一起演奏。放輕松,好好玩就行。
Yeah.
好啊。
Come on.
來吧。