Pretty Little Liars,《美少女謊言》
My brain is none for those cop qusetions.
我都快被這些警察的詢問弄懵了…
And I don't think I d be here if it wasn't for A.
要不是A,我不會淪落此境地。
A killed Ian to keep you here.
A殺了伊安,將你陷于此窘境。
I'm sorry, but that is not a comforting thought.
很抱歉,我沒覺得好受點兒。
A gives so she can take. We know that.
A撒下的網,她收放自如。這是大家都知道的。
So what's the bitch gonna ask for?
那死賤人到底想要什么?
Whatever it is,I don't think we can afford it.
不管是什么,我們都承擔不起。
Spence, you didn't…you didn't see anything?
斯賓塞,你什么都…什么都沒看到?
I saw a black hoodie,black boots,and gloves.
看到了件黑套頭衫、黑靴和手套。
Well,I think it's safe to say that A's not Jenna.
那現在可以確定A不是吉娜。
Are we sure?
確定嗎?
A sees everything, Hanna.
一切都收于A的眼底,漢娜。
I'm starting to think we should tell someone about her-him-it.
我在想,應該告訴別人她、他、它的事了。
What's the worst thing that can happen?
最壞的結果是什么?
A knows all of our secrets.
大家的秘密A都知道。
If people find out,we'll always be those girls who blinded Jenna Marshall.
倘若別人知道了,我們就會永遠被視作弄瞎吉娜馬修的慫人。
And now we're those girls who are afraid of A.
而現在我們卻是畏懼A的慫人。