House Broken,《分家總動員》
What are you doing,Tom?
你在做什么,湯姆?
Just driving.
開車啊。
I want to know what's going on and I want to know right now!
我想知道這是怎么回事,我現在就要知道!
I wanted the boys out of the house, Mary.
我想讓孩子們離開家,瑪麗。
And the only way we're gonna get them out of the house is we stop buttering their toasts.
要讓他們離開的唯一方法,就是不再幫他們安排好一切。
We're going camping.
我們去野營,
We're going to a cabin up the Buzzard State Park and we're gonna fish.
去禿鷹州立公園的小屋,去那兒釣魚。
Stop this vehicle right now,Thomas Cathkart!
馬上停車!托馬斯卡斯卡特!
Mary, this is an addiction,taking care of the kids.
瑪麗,照顧孩子們都讓你上癮了。
Well,are you kidding me? Are you kidding?
你在開玩笑嗎?你開玩笑吧?
Just take it as an intervention.
把它當作一種調停吧。
An intervention from motherhood?
來自母性的調停?
Best thing for you.
這是為你好。
What, are you crazy?
什么,你疵了嗎?
Make them men, I'm telling you right now.
讓他們成為真正的男人,我現在就告訴你。
We're going fishing. Mary Mary.
我們要去釣魚,瑪麗,瑪麗。
My boys need me.
孩子們需要我。
Mary,woh!Sweetie pie.I'm not doing any goddamn intervention.
瑪麗,哦,親愛的,我才不要調停。