The Vampire Diaries,《吸血鬼日記》
Are you ok?
你還好嗎?
I'm good.
我很好。
Sorry.
抱歉。
Maybe we should press pause.
也許我們應當叫停了。
Yeah, you're probably right.
是的,你很可能是對的。
That was getting a bit...
有點 。
Yeah. Yeah.
是的。是的。
How do you look in a suit?
你穿上西裝看起來怎么樣?
I can pull one off.
我能試試穿一件。
How about tomorrow night?
明晚怎么樣?
Will you be my date to the founder's party?
你可以和我去參加創建人的派對嗎?
They still do that?
他們還舉行派對嗎?
Have you been before?
你以前去過嗎?
No, the Salvatores.
不,塞爾瓦托家族曾被邀請。
Don't get invited anymore.
后來就沒有被邀請過。
Well, this year, there's this heritage project.
今年有個歷史遺產展覽會。
That meant a lot to my mom.
那對我母親意味著很多。
She was really involved in the founder's council.
她和創建者協會淵源頗深。
And it was her favorite party.
那是她最喜歡的派對。
I know it sounds really boring, but...
我知道聽起來枯燥乏味。但是。
I would be honored to accompany you,
能陪你去我會感到很榮幸的。
Miss Gilbert.
吉爾伯特小姐。
The pleasure is all mine, Mr.Salvatore.
是我非常榮幸。塞爾瓦托先生。