Modern Family,《摩登家庭》
You know,Mitchell used to caddie for me.
你知道嗎,以前是米切爾給我當球童。
Of course,he spent most of his time chasing butterflies.
不過大部分時間他都在抓蝴蝶。
You won't catch me doing that.
你不會逮到我抓蝴蝶的。
Good for you!
很好。
I'm terrified of them.
我特別怕蝴蝶。
Look at that. That's a perfect shot. And I hit that with a bent club.
瞧瞧,我打得多好,而且我用的還是彎的棍。
So you're not worried about getting in trouble? You know,with God?
所以你不怕惹毛上帝?你知道,他可是上帝。
Oh,I think he's got bigger things on his plate.
哦,我想他有更重要的事要處理。
So you're not worried about hell?
所以你也不怕進地獄?
Let me let you in on a little secret, kid. There is no hell.
小子,告訴你個秘密。不存在什么地獄。
Seriously? No hell? That's fantastic!
真的假的,沒有地獄?太好了。
So everyone just goes to heaven?
那每個人都會上天堂?
Yep.End of story,
沒錯,可以結束這個話題了嗎?
Even bad people?
就連壞人也是?
Yeah,they're-they're-they're another section,see?
沒錯。他們…他們…他們在另一區,明白不?
They got this thing figured out. Can I hit this?Huh,
他們都是分區的。讓我打完這球行嗎? 好的。