Friends,《老友記》
Coming through. Move. Move!
借過,讓開…
Excuse me! I was kind of using that machine.
抱歉,我用這臺洗衣機。
Yeah,well,now you' re kind of not.
是嗎?不過現在不是了。
But I saved it.I put my basket on top.
但是我占位置了, 我放了籃子在上面。
I'm sorry. Is that your basket?
抱歉,這是你的籃子嗎?
It's pretty. Unfortunately,I don't see suds!
真漂亮,但是我沒看到洗衣水
What?
什么?
No suds,no save,okay?
沒肥皂水就不算保留,行嗎?
What's going on?
怎么了?
Nothing. This horrible woman just took my machine.
沒什么這位兇婆娘搶了我的洗衣機。
Was your basket on top?
你有把籃子放上面嗎?
-Yeah,but there were no suds. So?
有,但是沒有肥皂水? 然后呢?
-You know,no suds,no save. No suds,no Excuse me.
沒肥皂水就不算保留。沒肥皂水,抱歉。
Hold on a second! This is my friend's machine.
等等這是我朋友用的機器。
Hey,hey,hey! Her stuff wasn't in it!
她的東西沒在里面。
Hey,hey,hey! That's not the rule,and you know it!
你明知規矩不是這樣的。
All right. Show's over.
表演結束。
Nothing to see here.
沒什么好看的。
Okay. Let's do laundry.
洗衣服吧。
That was amazing!
這簡直是太神奇了。