Modern Family,《摩登家庭》
Hi.Hi.Lily.
嗨。嗨,莉莉。
Have fun,sweetheart.Bye.
玩得開心點,寶貝,拜拜啊。
She is so sweet.
她太可愛了。
Oh,thanks.Well,you should've seen her yesterday.
哦,謝謝。你應該看看她昨天的樣子,
Yeah,she pushed a baby off of Cam's lap.Ah?
她把別人的孩子從卡姆腿上推下去了。啊?
I know. She is so possessive of him,
我知道,她對他占有欲很強。
but, you know, Cam's really working on trying not to coddle her so much.So... yeah.
不過卡姆正努力不溺愛她。所以…
I'm not really sure it's about coddling.
我不覺得問題在于溺愛。
Sounds more like a sharing issue.
更像是不愿分享吧。
You know, we've noticed Lily has a hard time with that.Really?
我們注意到莉莉這方面有點問題。真的嗎?
I wouldn't worry.
我不擔心。
Kids usually pick that habit up from other kids, except the ones that pick it up from their parents.
小孩兒之間常會互相影響,當然也會受到父母的影響,
We have a few of those in here.
我們這兒有不少案例呢。
Of course, I can't share those names with you...until I get a glass of wine in my hand.Haha.
當然,我不能把名字告訴你。除非是我喝多了,說出來,哈哈。
Hahaha.. .Oh, Miss Elaine.
哈哈,哦,依琳小姐。