Gossip Girl,《緋聞女孩》
Mum, mum?
媽媽,媽媽?
Hey, good to see you.
見到你真好。
Serena, darling. Oh!
瑟琳娜,親愛的,啊!
Um, so where is he?
他在哪?
What, they haven't let him out yet?
什么,他們還不讓他出院?
Oh, let's not discuss that right now, okay?
現在別說這個,好嗎?
I thought you might wanna see some of your friends.
你不想見見你的朋友們嗎。
Thanks.
謝謝。
Serena!
瑟琳娜!
It's so good to see you!
見到你太好了!
How are you? Good to see you!
你怎么樣? 見到你真高興!
Come, we're about to have dinner.
快來,我們正要進餐。
I'll set a place for you at the table next to Blair.
我給你在布萊爾隔壁那桌加個坐位。
Yeah, actually, um, there's somewhere I have to go.
其實,我還要去別的地方。
You're leaving?
你要走了?
Yeah,I-I just...I don't feel well.
對,呃,我不太舒服。
I just wanted to come by and say hi.
只是想過來打個招呼。
I'll see you at school tomorrow.
明天學校見。
School? So I guess she's back for good.
學校?那她會留下來啦。
Didn't you know she was coming?
你知道她要回來嗎?
Of course I did.
當然知道。
I just... Wanted it to be a surprise.
我只是想...給大家個驚喜。