The Big Bang Theory,《生活大爆炸》
My name is Rajesh,but you can call me Raj.
我叫拉吉什,你可以叫我拉吉。
Would you like me to call you Raj?
你喜歡我叫你拉吉嗎?
I'd like you to call me sexy.
我喜歡你叫我“帥哥”。
From now on, I'll call you sexy. Okay?
從現在開始,我就叫你“帥哥”,怎么樣?
Okay! Siri,I'm in the mood for gelato.
太好了,Siri,我想吃意大利手工冰淇淋。
I found ten restaurants whose reviews mention gelato.
我找到了十家餐館,它們的美食評論雜志中里提到了意大利手工冰淇淋。
Seven of them are fairly close to you.
其中7家離你相當近。
Thank you,darling.
謝謝,親愛的。
You are most certainly welcome,sexy.
你太客氣了,帥哥。
Well done, Dr.Koothrappali.
不錯嘛,庫薩帕利博士。
I'm sorry?
怎么了?
You've taken a great evolutionary leap by abandoning human interaction and allowing yourself to romantically bond with a soulless machine. Kudos.
你邁出了革命性的一步,你放棄了和人類的互動,愛上了和冷冰冰的機器打情罵俏。贊一個。
I haven't bonded with it.
我沒愛上它。
Oh, no,of course.I understand.
是的,那當然。我懂得。
You are afraid the world isn't ready for your taboo love.
你是怕這個世界還不能接受你的禁忌之愛吧。
Your secret is safe with me.It's just a phone.
我會守口如瓶的。這只是個手機。