Friends,《老友記》
Oh, she just graduated, and she wants to be something in cooking, or food, or...I don't know. Anyway, I told her you had a restaurant.
她剛畢業,想找份烹飪的工作吧,我不知道,不過,我告訴她你開了一家餐館。
No Mom, I don't have a restaurant, I work in a restaurant.
不,媽,我沒開餐館,我在餐廳工作。
Well, they don't have to know that.
之前他們也不需要知道。
Ross, could you come and help me with the spaghetti, please?
能幫我做意大利面嗎?
Yeah.
好的。
Oh, we're having spaghetti! That's...easy.
我們吃意大利面呀?太簡單了。
I know this is going to sound unbelievably selfish, but, were you planning on bringing up the whole baby/lesbian thing?
我知道這樣要求過于自私.你能不能和他們說一下,小孩或者女同性戀之類的事?
Because I think it might take some of the heat off me.
因為這樣可以讓我喘口氣。
What that Rachel did to her life....We ran into her parents at the club, they were not playing very well.
瑞秋到底怎么了? 我們在俱樂部遇見她父母他們很不開心。
I'm not gonna tell you what they spent on that wedding,but forty thousand dollars is a lot of money!
我不想講他們為婚禮花了些什么,但是4萬塊不是小數目。
Well, at least she had the chance to leave a man at the altar.
至少她有機會把一個男人留在教堂里的圣壇。
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思?
Nothing! It's an expression. It's an expression.
沒什么,隨口說說而已.
No it's not.
不,不是的。
Don't listen to your mother. You're independent, and you always have been!
別聽你媽亂講話。你很獨立,而且一直都是。