Fantastic,《了不起的狐貍爸爸》
I'm sick.
我病了。
You're not sick.
你沒病。
I have a temperature.
我發燒了。
You don't have a temperature.
你沒發燒。
I don't want to go.
我不想去。
Hurry up. You'll be late.
快點,你要遲到了。
I love the way you handled that.
我欣賞你處理事情的方式。
Your cousin Kristofferson's coming on the 6th.
你表弟克里斯多佛森六號會來。
I want you te be extra him,bause he's going through a hard time right now.
我希望你好好待他。因為他這一路上可不容易。
Where will he sleep?
他來了睡哪兒?
We can make bed for him in your room.
我們會在你房里加張床。
I can't spare the space. Put him in Dad's study.
我才不要他睡我房間。讓他去睡爸爸的書房嘛。
Dad's study is bccupied by Dad.
爸爸妁書房是爸爸的。
I don't want to live in a hole anymore.It makes me feel poor.
我不想再住洞穴了 。這讓我覺得寒滲。
We are poor. But we're happy.
我們的確寒磣,但我們很幸福。