Gossip Girl,《緋聞女孩》
Blair Waldorf in Brooklyn. You two, are you two lost?
布萊爾霍道夫竟然來布魯克林了。你們倆迷路了?
Will you talk to her, please?
你能跟她談談嗎?
I... there's nothing to talk about. I told you it s over.
我…這沒什么好談的,我跟你說已經結束了。
She stopped listening to me. Maybe she'll listen to you.
她聽不進我的話了,或許她能聽你的。
Um, sure.
呃,好吧。
I'm gonna go check out the art in the art gallery.Talk.
我要去畫廊看看那些藝術品,你們談吧。
You and Chuck have been toying with each other forever.
你跟恰克老是玩弄彼此,
So you didn't win this one.
所以你沒贏,
You ever think maybe you should just,I don't know, let it go?
你從來不覺得或許你該放手了?
This is different.
這次不一樣。
Why? Do you…do you love him? Wow. Someone loves Chuck Bass.
為什么?你…你愛上他了?哇,竟然會有人愛上恰克拜斯。
I don't know.I just..I...I don't understand how it got to this place.
我不知道。我就是…我…我就是不明白事情怎么會發展到如此地步。
You know, the first time that I told Serena I loved her,uh, it was terrifying.
我第一次對瑟琳娜說我愛她的時候,我很害怕。
I've never felt so exposed.
我從來沒這么袒露過,
But the feeling that I got when she said it back to me,was probably the single greatest moment of my life.
當她給我相同的回應的時候,我覺得那是我一生中最美好的時刻。
But you broke up.
但你倆分手了。
Doesn't mean I wouldn't do it all over again.
那不代表我不會再這么做。
If I say it,he wins,and if he wins,then I'll just be another girl to him.
我要是說了,他就贏了。他要贏了的話,我對他來說就不是我了。