Modern Family,《摩登家庭》
Oh,my God,mom. The party is around the block.
哦,我的天哪,媽媽,派對就在街角那邊。
I'll be there for two hours.
我只去兩個小時。
Yeah,that is two hours,you could spend studying.
是嗎,那兩個小時你都可以用來學習。
I had been studying all weekend.
整個周末我都在學習。
No friends,no phone,just me alone with books. I feel like Alex.
不見朋友,不打電話,獨自一人在看書。我感覺自己都快變成艾利克斯了。
You're never alone when you have books.
有書陪伴永不孤獨。
Really? Is that what you want me to turn into?
不會吧?你想讓我變成這種人?
Sweetheart,listen to me.
親愛的,聽我說。
This is the SATs,okay? It is not some stupid science quiz.
那是SAT,不是小打小鬧的的科學小測驗。
Hey,if science quizzes are so stupid,why do you put mine up on the refrigerator?
嚷,如果科學小測驗是小打小鬧,為什么還要把我高分試卷貼到冰箱上顯擺?
Because we feel sorry for you,because books are your friends.
因為我們都為你感到痛心,只有書和你做朋友。
Yeah,she wasn't studying last night.
是啊,她昨晚沒看學習。
She was video-chatting the whole timd Shut up!I knew it.
一直在視頻聊天。閉嘴!我就知道。
You are such a tattletale!
你這大喇叭。
Girls,take it down a notch,because I…
兩位小姐,別激動,因為我...
Whoa,whoa,whoa! What's the hot topic on The View today,ladies?
哇唔,哇唔,哇唔,今天的熱點話題是什么?
Dad,can you just please tell mom that I can take a two-hour break and go to a party?
爸,求你跟媽媽說說,讓我休息兩個小時,去參加派對吧?
No,ma'am. I m not stepping into that one. We're not playing good cop/mom.
不,不行。我才不想淌這渾水,我們才不玩白臉黑臉的游戲。