Blonde Amibition,《她的野心》
Oh,I really want to thank you,Debra.
哦,我真的真的好感謝你,德布拉。
Thank you,Freddy.
謝謝你,弗雷迪。
For everything you were doing. I just feel so blessed.
謝謝你們為我做的一切,我覺得自己很幸運。
So do we.
我們也是。
Freddy, you take this to Richard.
弗雷迪,你把這個給理查德吧。
Yeah.Okay.
好的。好了。
Wow,you get second place a lot.
哇,你得過很多第二名啊。
I'm aware of that.
我知道啊。
Papa always says second place is better than no place.
爺爺說第二比沒名次好多啦。
Oh,is that what he says?
哦,他真那么說?
Good old papa,like pearl's wisdom.
真是好爺爺啊,閃耀著珍珠般的智慧。
Okay, let's see.How do you feel? Good?Yeah.
好的,看看。你感覺如何啊?感覺好嗎?是的。
Confident OK. You go get him,tiger.OK.
充滿自信。不錯。好,去吧,勇士。
You look great.Go get the job. Go get it.
你看起來棒極了,去吧,去贏得這份工作。
I will.
我會的。