Secretary,《風流老板俏秘書》
Lee,I'm going to be frank with you.
李,我想跟你坦白地說,
I know I'm your employer and we have a proscribed relationship.
我知道我是你的雇主,我們之間有雇傭的關系。
But you really should feel free to discuss your problems with me.Oh.
但你真的可以對我暢所欲言。哦。
What's going on with the sewing kit and the Band-Aids,Lee?
針線盒和醫藥包是怎么回事,李?
I feel …Shy.
我覺得…害羞。
Do you want some hot chocolate?Okay.
要不要熱巧克力?好的。
Why do you cut yourself,Lee?
怎么不說了,李?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Is it that sometimes the pain inside has to come to the surface.
內心的痛苦必須釋放出來。
And when you see evidence of the pain inside, you finally know you're really here.
當你發現內心的痛苦,你才真正感到你還活著。
Then when you watch the wound heal, it's comforting, isn't it?
然后當你看到傷口愈合時,才會感到心安,對嗎?
I…that's a way to put it.'
我...這就是疏解的方法。
I'm going to tell you something.
我想告訴你一些事情,
Are you ready to listen?Yes.
你準備好聽了嗎?是的。
Are you listening? You will never…ever…cut yourself again.
你在聽嗎?永遠都不要話只說一半。
Do you understand?
懂嗎?
Have I made that perfectly clear? You're over that now.
夠清楚了嗎? 已經過去了。
It's in the past.
都是過去了。