The Good Wife,《傲骨賢妻》
So let's start with this check. 2,460 paid out by FRP Incorporated for 3days'work.
我們從這張支票開始吧。FRP集團支付的2460美元,三天的工作酬勞。
What was the nature of that work and who paid for it?
這三天工作的性質是什么?誰付的錢?
Look…1 don't…I don't mean to be guarded here.
聽著,我不…我不想對你心存戒備。
But you are being guarded here.
但你確實心存戒備。
Yes, but the difficulty is,is that I did this work for someone you know and…I think it would be unfair to them to divulge it.
是啊,但我的難處在于這件事情是我為你認識的人做的。而且我認為把這些信息透露給你,對那人來說不公平。
It's not who you think.
不是你以為的那個人。
And who do I think?
我以為的哪個人?
One second Hi.Diane, do you have a minute? I did the work for Diane.
稍等一下。你好,戴安,你有時間嗎?我是為戴安做的事情。
Well…why wasn't it paid through Lockhart/Gardner?
那她為什么不從洛克哈特或加德納的賬戶付錢給你?
Well, it's not a work matter. Um,I'd rather stick to generalities here.
哦,不是工作上的事情。呢,我不想談論具體的細節。
Uh, so how would you define this work?
好的,呃,你怎么定義這項工作的性質呢?
Firearm lessons.
槍械培訓。