The Good Wife,《傲骨賢妻》
There is one person in his room who has the most seniority and institutional memory to lead us into these difficult economic times.
這個房間里有一個人,資格老道,見多識廣,能夠帶領大家度過這段經濟因難時期。
I have the most seniority here.
這兒我資格最老。
No,David,you don't.Howard,do you mind standing?
不,大衛,不是你。霍華德,站起來好嗎?
Oh, dear God,you're kidding.
哦,天哪,你開玩笑的吧?
You can't be serious.Who is it?
你開玩笑吧,這是誰?
Howard,would you be willing to step up and help Diane during these difficult times?
霍華德,你愿意在這段困難時期站出來協助戴安嗎?
If I get the corner office closest to the restroom.
給我靠廁所的那間拐角辦公室就行。
Is that a motion to replace Will with Howard Lyman?Yes.
現在是在動議霍華德取代威爾嗎?是的。
Do I have a second?Second.
有人附議嗎?附議。
Ail in favor?
都同意嗎?
Uh,what about debate?
呃,不用討論嗎?
It's too late. We're now turning to a vote.
太遲了,我們現在進入投票階段了。
It's all come down to this.Yep.
結果出來了。是的。