Blonde Ambition,《她的野心》
Katie,Katie,hey, I gotta ask you something.
凱蒂,凱蒂,我想問你點事情。
Could you be my Valentine?
做我的女友好嗎?
You know I'm an engaged,Norman.
諾曼,你知道我已經訂婚了。
Come on. Billy? Billy's been gone for 3 months.
別這樣。是比利嗎?比利已經走了3個月了。
What about Mary Ann over there? I heard she's got a crush on you.
瑪特安怎么樣了?我聽說她很喜歡你。
I think she's gonna be a real good looker one day.
我想有一天她會變得很漂亮的。
All right, Mr.Carruthers.
好了,卡魯瑟斯先生。
Yes. Yes,I’m listening.
是的,是的,我聽著呢。
This is our book of old clients,just sign your name.
這是我們的老客戶登記表,只要簽上名字就行了。
Hey,grandpa.Why do we tell Mr.Carruthers that is better to join in the anytime anywhere plant?
嘿,爺爺,我覺得讓卡魯瑟斯先生加入便民服務是不是更好?
It's a wonderful idea.Yeah, sounds good to me.
好主意。聽起來很好。
Yes,there are surprise charges.
是啊,還有很多優惠呢。
It’s free.Let me see here.Eh,Could you give me a hand?
是免費加入的。我看看這里,能幫我一下嗎?
Thank you,very thank you.OK,is she good?
謝謝,非常感謝。好了,她是不是很棒?
Absolutely.
確實是。
I have to say,if it is not for her,this place will become some place like pigsty.
說實話,要不是她,這里肯定像豬圈似的。