Gossip Girl,《緋聞女孩》
Where's Nate?
奈特在哪?
I think we just broke up. What?
我想我們剛剛分手了。什么?
I don't want to talk about it.I just want to escape.
我現在不想談這件事我只想一個人靜一靜。
That's what this place is for, right?
這地方正合適,不是嗎?
I know you don't want to talk about what happened, but...
我知道你不想說,但是...
Relief.What?I feel relief.
解脫。什么?我感覺很輕松。
You know, I got moves.
你知道嗎,我很想動。
Really? Then why don't you get up there?
真的嗎?為什么不上去呢?
No, I'm just saying, I have moves.
不,我只是說說,我想跳動。
Come on, you're ten times hotter than any of those girls.
你比上面的那些女孩火辣十倍。
I know what you're doing, Bass.
我知道你什么意思,巴斯。
You really don't think I'd go up there.
你真的認為我不會上去?
I know you won't do it.
我知道你不會那樣的。
Guard my drink.
幫我看著酒。
Who's that girl?
那個姑娘是誰?
I have no idea.
我也不知道。