Gossip Girl,《緋聞女孩》
Wait, no. What do you mean the herringbone won't arrive until tomorrow?
等等,為什么人字呢料子明天才能到?
The meeting with the buyers from Bloomingdale's is today.
跟布盧明戴爾采購商的見面會是在今天。
No, I don't care about Italian customs.
不,我才不管什么意大利客戶。
If the electricity goes out, I think we found a new energy source.
要是停電了,靠她的能量都能讓我們生存。
She's making me dizzy.
她弄的我暈頭轉向。
Fine, then you can be the one to tell Eleanor that yourself.
好吧,那你自己去跟埃莉諾說吧。
Stupid! Stupid Italians.
太蠢了,愚蠢的意大利人。
Oh, oh, I know, with their pizza and pasta and... Michelangelo.
哦,我知道,他們的匹薩,意大利面…還有那個米開朗基羅,都蠢死了。
But apparently not their herringbone.
但顯然他們的人字呢不錯。
Dad, you don't understand.
爸爸,你不懂。
Eleanor put me in charge, and it's a really big deal.
埃莉諾讓我主管這些,這問題很嚴重。
Honey, breathe.
親愛的,喘口氣吧。
No, No time for oxygen.
不,沒時間喘息。
I am late.
我要遲到了。
Oh, and I forgot my homework.
哦,我忘帶作業了。
Seriously, she's making me feel like a slacker.
說實話,她讓我覺得自己是個懶鬼。
Maybe I can help you fix that.
我倒是能幫你找點事做。
Tomorrow night's the Aaron Rose opening at the gallery.
明晚畫廊要舉辦艾倫羅斯作品展。
Vanessa and I could really use your help setting things up.
你可以幫我和瓦內莎做些準備工作。
Aaron Rose is that artist you...you discovered up at R.I.S.D.,Right?
艾倫羅斯就是你在羅德島設計學院發現的那個藝術家?
Yeah, the kid's amazing.
對,他太棒了。
Homework, headset, handbag, check, check, check.
作業,耳機,包包,檢查下,檢查下。