2012.《2012世界末日》
Ok guys.The plan is to refill in Hawaii, so sit down and buckle up. Gordon and I will do the rest.
各位注意,我們計劃在夏成夷加油、請坐好并系上安全帶、剩下的交給我和戈登。
Oh God.Go get the guys.
哦,上帝啊!叫他們過來。
Guys, there's a you might wanna…
伙計們,有點問題,你們或許應該…
What is that?
這是哪兒?
The state of Hawaii.
夏威夷。
Not good. That is not good.
不好,非常不好。
How much fuel do we have left?
我們還有多少油?
Not enough. We have to make a water landing somewhere in South China Sea.
不夠了。我們必須在中國南海附近迫降。
Great, at least we won't need a landing gear.
很好,至少不需要用起落架。
What about it?
起落架怎么了?
We lost it all, in Vegas.
都落在拉斯維加斯了。
Dr Wilson, may I come in?
威爾遜博士,我可以進來嗎?
I'm not very good company, I'm afraid.
不好意思,恐怕我心情不太好。
Doctor Please, call me Adrian.
博士,叫我阿德里安就好。