Young Victoria,《年輕的維多利亞》
Is this all the luggage?
所有的行李都在這兒了?
What if she wants to dance?
如果她想要跳舞呢?
It's your first visit. She won't.
你才第一次來,她不會的。
Bring that through.
把行李拿下來。
Your Serene Highnesses, I bid you welcome to England.
歡迎兩位殿下到英國。
Thank you. I'm Sir John Conroy, controller of the Duchess's household.
謝謝。我是約翰康羅伊爵士,公爵夫人的管家。
This way, please. The Duchess is in the drawing room.
這邊請。夫人在畫室。
Ah! May I present her Royal...
請允許我介紹。
Hello. I'm Ernst, ma'am.
我是歐尼斯特,夫人。
This is my brother, Albert.I hope we haven't interrupt your studies.
這是我弟弟阿爾伯特。
No, not at all.How was your journey?
沒有打擾您學習吧?
Long, but not too bad. We had books to keep us busy.
太遠了。不過還不錯。我們看了很多書打發時間。
As matter of fact, I passed the time reading The Bride of Lammermoor.
事實上,我在讀《拉美摩爾的新娘》。
By Sir Walter...Scott.Yes.Do you want to come and meet Mama?
是沃特斯科特寫的。是的,進去見見我母親吧?