Yes Man,《好好先生》
You did get my text, right?
你收到我的短信沒有?
What? Text? What?
什么?短信?什么短信?
We're all going out tonight
我們今天晚上出去喝酒。
Man, that sounds great.I wish I could join you.
伙計,這主意聽起來棒極了。我要能去就好了。
I'm just so jammed up.
不過我現在有點忙。
I'm totally off the grid, you know?
我一個人要搞定一堆事情你明白我的意思吧?
No, I don't at all.
不明白,我不明白。
I got a bunch of stuff going on.There's this thing I gotta do.
我手上一堆事情。今天有件事我得做掉。
Any other night would've been great.Darn it to heck.
如果能換一天晚上就更好了。真他媽的可惜。
Thing? What thing?
事?什么事?
Carl: Thing, you know, just a thing.
就是事,你明白的,一件事。
If I had my thing in front of me, I could tell you what it is...
如果這事情就在我手邊的話,我大概就能告訴你是什么了…
But I know there's a thing.A thing.
反正我很確定我現在有事要做。什么事。
I don 't think there's anything written down in your fake calendar.
我覺得你那所謂的日歷上肯定什么事情都沒寫。
No, it says specific things.
當然有,上面寫了某一件事情。
Specific things.Like get in line at the video store?
某一件事情?比如說'在錄像店里排隊?
What? What are you talking about?
???你說什么?
I'm not at the video store.I'm in my apartment.
我沒在錄像店里,我在家里。
I can see you, Carl.I'm outside the video store.
我看見你了,卡爾。我就在錄像店外面。