Lost,《迷失》
Hi.
你好。
Hi. Shannon, right?
你好,香農,對吧?
Yeah. Are you doing anything?
是的,你在做什么嗎?
Me? No, I was just, uh. What are you doing?
我?不,我只是,呃…你在做什么?
I was just going to go for a walk. Do you want to come?
我只是隨便逛逛,想一塊兒嗎?
Yeah, yes, sure.
哦,好的,當然。
Can I ask you something?
我問你個問題可以嗎?
Oh, I wondered when this was going to come up.
哦,我在想你什么時候會問。
Yes, I'm the bass guitarist in...
是的,我在樂隊里是個低音吉他手...
Do you know anything about fishing?
你會釣魚嗎?
What? Fishing? My granddad used to take me out, taught me everything he knows.
什么?釣魚?嗯,我祖父曾帶我出去釣魚,他把他知道的都教給了我。
Everything he knew, he's dead now, God rest his soul.
教給我他知道的每件事。他現在已經去世了,上帝保佑他。
Yeah, I'm like a...I'm a fishing fiend.
嗯,是的,我就像一個…一個釣魚能手。
I mean England's an island so I just throw it in and...fish.
我的意思是,英國是個島國,我甩出線就可以釣魚。
Good.
很好。