Friends,《老友記》
So, what do you girls have planned for tonight?
今晚有什么節目?
Well, instead of being sad that tonight is my last night together with Rachel we thought we'd go out to dinner and celebrate the fact that Rachel is moving in with Phoebe.
我們不想為離別而傷感所以今晚一起出去吃飯,慶祝瑞秋搬去跟菲比住。
And also, my birthday.
順便慶祝我的生日。
It's not your birthday.
今天不是你的生日。
What a mean thing to say! I would never tell you it's not your birthday!
刻薄! 我決不會這樣說你。
Hey! So you guys have anything planned for the big last night?
分離在即,你們倆又有什么計劃?
Well, instead of just hanging out, we figure we'd do nothing.
以前總待在一起胡混,這次我們決定什么都不做。
Whoa-whoa-whoa, Knicks season opener tonight. I thought maybe you guys would come over and watch it.
尼克斯隊本賽季今晚開賽,我以為你們會去看。
I don't know Ross, not if you're gonna talk about how you gave up a career in basketball to become a paleontologist.
算了,羅斯,你老是說你如何放棄籃球事業,成為古生物學家。我沒興趣再聽。
I did give up a career in basketball to become a paleontologist.
我的確舍籃球、而投身古生物學!