Desperate Housewives,《絕望主婦》
Hi! Hi! I'm so sorry I'm late.
嘿!不好意思我遲到了。
No, that's fine. Wow, white gloves. What, are we having luncheon in the 1880s?
沒關系。哇,白手套。我們復古到1880年了?
Well, it's a very elegant club.
這可是個很體面的俱樂部。
You know, Orson's been a member here for years.
奧森是這的會員好多年了。
It'll be even nicer when they finish the construction.
他們施工完會更漂亮的。
So you were very mysterious on the phone. Why did you wanna have lunch?
你電話里很神秘。為什么約我們吃飯。
Well, I wanted to invite you to a dinner that Orson and I are having this Saturday.
我想請你們這周六參加奧森和我準備的晚宴
So you asked us to a meal to announce another meal? That's so... Bree of you.
你約我們吃飯就是為了約下一次吃飯?真是典型布里的作風。
What's the occasion?
為了什么事情呢?
Oh, um, no occasion. Just a little get‐ ogether.
哦,沒什么特別。只是小聚一下。
What are you being so coy about?
你干嗎這么遮遮掩掩?
I'm not being coy.
我沒有啊。
She said coyly.
你這句就說的很含糊。
If you don't tell us, we're not coming.
你不說我們就不去了。
Oh, all right. I wanted to wait and make a proper announcement, but...
好吧。我想等待時間正式宣布的不過?
Orson and I are engaged.
我和奧森訂婚了。