Desperate Housewives,《絕望主婦》
Oh, thank you so much for letting us take over your dining room.
哦,謝謝你讓我們用你的廚房。
Oh, please, thank you for making us dinner.
喊,該我們嫩請你給我們做晚餐。
Oh, you will be sending up dessert later?
對了,過會兒還上甜點嗎?
Oh, sure, just, uh, leave your trays in the hall when you re ready.
恩,是的。你們吃完只要把盤子放到大廳就好了。
Puff pastry?
吃泡芙餅干嗎?
Thank you.
謝謝。
Oh, here is a nice 12-year-old scotch to wash that down with.
這兒還有陳放了 12年的蘇格蘭酒能配餅干吃。
Uh, look, it's nice of you to invite me for dinner.
呢,聽著,你們能邀請我來吃晚飯真好。
But if you're hoping to change my mind about doing your roof, I'm just—I'm really not up to it.
但如果你們想讓我改變主意,修你們家的房子,我現在實在沒那個心情!
No. no, no, Walter.
不,不.不,沃爾特。
We,we just heard about your situation and thought you could use a little company. That's all.
不不不,沃爾特。我們只是聽說了你的處境,覺得你需要點安慰,僅此而已。
Yes, and a nice home-cooked meal.
是的,還有溫馨的家庭晚餐。
Trust me, there are absolutely no tricks up our sleeve.
相信我,我們一點別的企圖都沒有。
Walter. Uh, I noticcd there are four place settings. Is somebody joining us?
嗯,我注意到有4個座位,還有人要來嗎?