Modern Family,《摩登家庭》
You're a little jumpy tonight, Manny. Anything wrong?
曼尼,你今晚有點魂不守舍啊,怎么啦?
No. Well, I'm just…
沒;我只是…
Well, I'm just gonna—Have a seat, kid. Ehh.
呃,我只是想…坐吧,孩子。嗯。
You know, maybe it's me, But I thought you were kinda squirrelly tonight.
你知道,可能是我多心了,
You know, before when your mom was on the phone with the principal,almost like you wanted to say something... But you just couldn't.
我總覺得在你媽媽跟校長通電話之前,你就有奇奇怪怪的。你好像有話要說,但又沒說出口?
Anything you wanna say now, Manny?
現在有話要告訴我嗎,曼尼?
No, I have nothing to say.
沒有,沒什么要說的。
You sure about that? Think real hard.
你確定嗎?好好想想。
Could I get a glass of water?
我能喝杯水嗎?
That girl's locket, you took it, didn't you? Didn't you?
那女生的吊墜盒,你拿了,是嗎?到底拿了沒?
Yes. Yes,, I took it. I didn't mean to.
是,是,是我拿的,但我不是故意的。
I don't wanna hear any excuses.
我不想聽任何理由
You're gonna tell your mom, and you're gonna set this right. Do you understand?
去跟你媽媽坦白,然后好好彌補,明白嗎?