Young Victoria,《年輕的維多利亞》
Are you sure?
你確定?
Yes.
是的。
Congratulations,Ma'am.
恭喜你,女士。
I'm so happy.
我真高興。
Heavens,Mama,don't crush me.
天哪,母親,別壓到我。
You'll let me know at once if there's anything you need.
如果有什么需要,盡管告訴我。
You're not going already?
你已經決定不走了嗎?
Well, I cannot leave too soon for my daughter. Anyway,I have a lot on my mind.
為了我的女兒,我還不能走。無論怎樣,我還有很多打算。
Something I could help with?
我可以幫什么嗎?
Congratulations.
恭喜你了。
Your Highness. There's your opening,if you'll take my advice.
殿下,我想說,如果你需要我的意見的話。
Lord Melbourne, forgive me,but you seem to have confused me with a member of your club.
墨爾本勤鈐,抱歉。但看來你誤會了,我不是你團體義的某個成員。
I am not your drinking companion,nor your whist partner. I am the husband of your Sovereign.
我也不是的酒伴或者牌搭子,我是你們的君主的丈夫。
And as such, I will make my own decisions. And I neither seek nor invite your advice. Good evening.
所以,我會自己做決定。我不會接受也不需要你的建議。晚安。