August Rush,《八月迷情》
There's something wrong with that picture. What?
但這看起來不大對勁 你指什么?
I don't think performing in parks and street corners is gonna be enough.
我覺的只在街頭巷尾演出遠遠不夠。
It won't?
不夠嗎?
Evan, we're gonna need to get you a new name.
伊文 我們要給你起個新名字。
Something with a little more pop.
帶點音樂氣息的名字。
What do you wanna be in the world? in the whole world, what do you wanna be?
你長大了想做什么 在這個世界上 想干點什么呢?
Close your eyes and think about that.
閉上眼睛 好好想想。
Found.
就叫"找到"吧。
Doesn't have enough yin.
不怎么好聽。
little more yang, you know? yeah.
帶點男子氣概 明白嗎 明白。
Yeah, let's...
是的 讓我們。
Talk about wishful thinking. look at that.
談談有希望的名字 看那。
What name stands out to you on that, huh? Beach?
哪個名字引起你注意了。海灘。
It's a good name for a band, but not for a performer.
對樂隊來說是個好名字 但不適合演奏者。
You can't say, "please welcome beach." no, no.
你不能說 "歡迎海灘"吧。不行不行。