And we integrated the corporate logo into the jungle background,
同時我們把公司的標識整合到叢林背景當中,
creating not only an ad for the clothing, but for the company itself.
打造出一款不僅僅是賣衣服的廣告,同時它也為公司本身作了宣傳。
I don't get it.
我不明白
What, um, don't you get?
你,嗯,不明白什么地方?
The whole idea just kinda makes my head hurt.
整個構思讓我頭疼。
Is it just me?
是只有我,還是?
No,unh-unh.
不,不是
You're right. It stinks.
你說得對,這構思糟透了
Sorry, guys.
對不起,伙計們
Back to the drawing board.
請重新回到起點。
Well, I got tickets to a game.
而我,剛拿到一場球賽的票。
Nina, you do whatever you have todo to keep us afloat here.
Nina,你盡你的一切辦法讓我們正常運作。
You got it.
悉聽遵命
Looks like it's gonna be another late night at the office.
看樣子又是個辦公室通宵工作
Nice work, everybody. Thank you.
干得好,各位,謝謝你們。
Could you can the attitude, Nina?
你的態度能不緩和一點,Nina?
I'm sorry. What did you just say?
抱歉,你說什么?
You're being rude.
你這樣很粗魯,
And it's totally out of line.
而且非常過分。
You know how hard we all worked on this.
你知道我們為此埋頭苦干。
Yeah, I do.
是的,我知道
Nina, I think I speak for everyone here
Nina,我想我說出了這兒每個人的心聲
when I say we are sick and tired of your abuse.
我們都受夠了你的虐待
Frankly, you owe us an apology.
坦白的說,你欠我們一個道歉
Is…is this true?
這…這是真的嗎?
I mean, I would be modified if I thought that I'd hurt any of you.
我是說,我會改的如果我真的傷害了你們
I mean, if anybody feels like I owe them an apology,
我是說,如果任何人覺得我欠他一個道歉
please, speak up.
請直說
You? You? You? Gee, Lynette.
你?你?還是你?啊,Lynette
I guess you were mistaken.
我猜你肯定誤會了。
All right, let's recap, shall we?
好的,我們重新來過,好嗎?
Stinky pitch, working late, no apologies.
糟透的構思,通宵修改…沒有道歉
Guys! We talked about this.
大家好啊,我們在討論這個問題。
What happened to standing up for ourselves?
我們在支持自己的時候怎么了?
Hot muffins. Any takers?
熱松餅,有人要么?
No, Stu. These people don't deserve muffins.
不用了Stu 這些人不配吃熱松餅。