Um, who are you here to see?
恩,你來這里找誰?
I'm Lynette Scavo
我叫Lynette Scavo
I work here
我在這里工作
Who are you?
你是誰?
Pat. It's my first day.
Pat. 我第一天上班.
Oh. Well, welcome.
嗯. 那好吧,歡迎.
What happened to Stu?
Stu出了什么事?
You fired Stu?
你解雇了Stu?
Oh, Lynette, hey. Come on in
噢,Lynette,進來
I can't believe you would sink so low
真不敢相信你想掩蓋事實
I'm going to Ed
我要告訴Ed
Ed knows. This is Stu's employee evaluation file right here.
Ed知道了,這是Stu的工作評估報告。
This thing is full of black marks
他的表現不好。
Come on, Nina. We both knowwhy you got rid of him
得了吧.我們都知道你為什么想擺脫他
Well, good luck proving it.
那你去找證據吧
Oh, and on a completely unrelated topic,
順便說個無關的話題
there's going to be another round offirings coming down the pike
下一輪的裁員就要開始了。
Ed's been after me to trim the fat
Ed一直催我解雇多余人員。
You threatening me?
你在威脅我?
No, no. Unh-unh.
不,沒有
It's just that it's gonna be my job to evaluate those who are team players and those who are not
只是我的工作就是來考量誰是稱職的員工,誰不是。
Just a little heads up
有點過頭了?
Just trying to be nice.
試著友好點