All right, this is my last hand, and then I gotta go.
好吧,最后一把,然后我就得走了。
Already?
這么早?
I left a proposal on my desk at work
我桌上還有一份計劃書要看。
I have to go over it tonight, or you-know-who is gonna have my head
我必須今天晚上把它看完,否則你知道誰會把我的頭給砍下來的?
Nina.
Nina.
You know, this gainful employment thing is really starting to cut into our social life.
你有沒有覺得這個所謂收入不錯的工作開始干擾我們的社交生活了。
Well, if one of you would just greet to raise my kids,
哼,如果你們中的一位能答應撫養我的孩子,
I wouldn't need a job. Any takers?
我根本不需要去工作.誰要牌?
No, I didn't think so. Ante up.
不,我不要。加注。
Speaking of child abandonment, when are you gonna tell your father thathe has a bouncing, middle-aged baby girl?
既然說起孩子的事情, 什么時候你準備告訴你父親他有個活潑的,年到中年的女兒?
Soon. I don't wanna ambush him. I'm gonna ease into it
快了. 我不想嚇壞他,我準備慢慢的告訴他。
How do you ease into, "Hi. I'm your illegitimate daughter"?
怎么慢慢的說"你好 我是你的私生女"?
Well, actually, there's a "Help Wanted" sign in the window, so I was thinking about getting a job there.
嗯,事實上,有一個“招工”的牌子貼在窗子上,所以我準備去那里找個工作干。
And you know, he would get to know me and I'm sure he would like me and I would like him, and…
這樣的話,他就能夠認識我,而且,我肯定他會喜歡我,我也會喜歡他, 然后...
then one day, he'd say, "you're like the daughter I never had,"
有一天,他會說,你就像個我從未能擁有的女兒一樣,
and I'd say "well, actually, now that you mention it..."
這是我會說,嗯,事實上,既然你提到了...
Okay, I’ll go first.That is the most idiotic plan I've ever heard of .
好吧,我先說. 這是我迄今為止聽到的最愚蠢的計劃.
Why?
為什么?
Because it all hinges on him responding to your personality
因為這完全取決于他對你這個人的看法。
And let's face it, you are an acquired taste
而實事求是的來說,你并不是那種人見人愛的類型。
Edie, I am sure Susan's father will like her just fine
Edie,我肯定Susan的父親會喜歡她的.
Thank you
謝謝你.
I just hope you don't expect too much from this relationship
我只是希望你不要對這種關系期望太高.
I mean, aside from D.N.A., You might find that you don't have that much in common
我的意思是,除了D.N.A.,你可能會發現你們并無太多相似之處.
I know. But I gotta find out if there's something there.
我懂,但是我確實想看看
I've always wanted a dad. I mean,I know not having one affected me.
我一直都希望自己有個父親,我是說,并不說來讓他影響我。
Well, of course it did.
他絕對會的.
Everyone needs a strong male role model.
每個人都需要有個強有力的男性偶像.
No, they don't.
不是的,不需要.
I grew up without a father, and it didn't affect me one bit
我從來就沒有父親,而且對我從來就沒有影響.
Edie, how old were you when you lost your virginity?
Edie,你幾歲失去處女之身的?
Point well taken
完全了解了。