Good guys wear white hats,
好人戴白帽,
and bad guys wear black.
壞人戴黑帽。
This is how children distinguish between good and evil.
這就是孩子分辨好人和壞人的方法。
But they soon learn that bad guys don't always look so bad.
但他們很快就會學到壞人看上去不一定像壞人的。
In fact, sometimes they even seem down right friendly.
事實上,有時候壞人們看上去甚至很友善。
That is, until you get to know them a little bit better.
他們一向如此,直到你了解他們的本質。
Hey, fancy seeing you here.
嘿,很高興在這兒遇到你。
I was just out for a little ride.
我剛出來騎會兒車。
Don't lie to me, George.
別騙我了,George。
You've been riding up and down this street for the last hour
up and down: 來來回回地
我知道你在這條路上來來回回騎了一個鐘頭。
I don't want to do this, Bree,
我也不想這樣,Bree,
but you won't return any of my phone calls.
但你不回我的電話
So stalking me is plan "b"?
所以后備計劃就是跟蹤我?
Bree, I know I messed up.
Bree,我知道我做錯。
I know I got some issues to work on,
我知道我自己有問題需要解決,
but I'd be willing to see a therapist
但我愿意去看心理醫(yī)生。
if that's what you want. I'll do anything, but how can I showyou that I can…I can change.
如果你要我去的話,要我做什么都愿意。我愿意做任何事來證明…我可以改變。
if you don't give me a second chance?
請你再給我一次機會?
Come on. You know I'm not a bad person.
求你了,你知道我本質并不壞。
I do know that,
我是知道,
but I'm just not sure you're a good one, either.
但我也不認為你本質是好人。