Anyone who'd ever been to a party of Bree van de Kamp's, thought of her as the perfect hostess
去過Bree van de Kamp家聚會的人,都認為她是完美的女主人。
Because Bree knew how to take care of her guest.
因為Bree知道如何照料她的客人。
Her dinners will always served properly
她晚餐準備得又快又好。
Her liquor always flow freely
她總是不停的給客人倒酒。
And her anecdotes werealways enjoyable.
她總是能取悅她的聽眾。
But on this night, the perfect hostess
但今晚,完美的女主人
was about to find herself...
會發現她自己…
Where's that music coming from?
這音樂哪兒來的?
in a very imperfect predicament.
陷入到很不完美的困境中。
Uh, I'm not sure.
呃,我不是很肯定。
Don't give upon us, baby
別放棄彼此,寶貝
we're still worth one more try
我們還值得再試一次
Um, if you'll excuse me for just one minute.
嗯,請給我一分鐘。
I know we put our last one by
我知道我們已經忘記過去。
just for a rainy evening
在一個下雨的夜晚。
George! I have guests. What do you think you're doing?
George!我有客人你以為你在干什么?
We had a tiff. I upset you.
我們小吵了一架,我惹你不高興。
And now I'm just trying to make things right again.
而現在我想彌補過失。
It was not a tiff.
那不是“小吵一架”。
We broke up. It's over.
我們分手了,我們完了。
We can still come through。
我們還是能堅持過去。
I am not kidding.
我不是開玩笑。
If you do not knock it off, I am gonna call the police.
如果你還不停止,我就叫警察。
All right, go ahead.
好吧,請便。
I really lost my head last night
昨晚我真的失去了克制。
Call the police. If they drag me away,
去叫警察,如果他們把我帶走
I'm just gonna come right back here.
我還是會回來的
I want you to hear the whole medley
我要把整首歌都唱完給你聽
Come on!
請聽!
Why don't you all take your seats?
請諸位先就座吧?
Dessert is about to be served.
甜點就要上桌了。
I really lost my head last night
昨晚我真的失去了克制
you've got a right to...
你有權利來…
Yes, Bree knew how to take care of her guests,
是的,Bree懂得如何照顧客人,
especially those who weren't invited.
特別是對那些不請自來的。