You're kidding, right?
你在開玩笑,對嗎?
No. Look, I know a little something about loss. It can take you to some real dark places,
不是。我知道失去親人的感覺,讓人變得非常陰暗。
especially if you don't face it head-on, like seventeen years in a six-by-ten prison cell.
尤其如果你不能一開始就正視問題,比如17年都在窄小的監獄房間里,確實黑暗。
What's this for?
這是干什么的?
The balloon represents the spirit of the life lost. By letting it go, you're acknowledging the pain you feel and releasing it at the same time.
氣球代表了失去的靈魂。讓他們飄走,你就正視了自己的痛苦,并且釋放出來。
Okay, that's ridiculous. Besides, I don't feel what you think I'm feeling.
這太荒唐了。而且你并不知道我的感覺。
Then it should be real easy.
那這就很簡單了。
Fine, if I do this, will you go?
如果我做了,你就離開?
Yeah.
對。
Okay, should I say something?
咱們來說點什么?
If you want to.
如果你想…
Not really, no.
不大想。
It's cool. Anytime.
沒關系。只要你想,隨時都可以。
This is stupid. I didn't even want this baby.
這太糟糕了,我甚至不想生小孩。
Yeah.
對。
And I would've been a terrible mother.
我不可能是個好母親。
If you say so.
你說什么就是什么。
If it was a boy, I was gonna name it Charlie.
如果是個男孩,我想起名Charlie。
Yeah?
哦?
And a girl, Aurora.
女孩就叫Aurora。
Those are nice names.
很好聽的名字。
Thank you.
謝謝。