Your mail came.
有你的信。
You said you were leaving.
你說你走的。
No, I said I was giving you space. I did. I was watching you from my car.
不,我說我要給你空間。我做到了,我從車里看著你。
Look, the guy who broke in stole ice cream. I don't think I'm in any danger.
聽著,那人闖進來為了偷冰淇淋。我不認為我有什么危險。
So you can go. I don't need you.
所以你可以走了,我不需要你。
Carlos says you do. Where are you going?
Carlos說需要,去哪?
Shopping. Not that it's any of your business.
購物,和你沒關系。
You sure like to shop.
你喜歡購物啊。
Yes, I do.
是的。
That's all I've seen you do the past day and a half.
這一天半我看到你都在購物。
Uh-huh.
是啊。
All that shopping must be making up for something.
購物可以補償什么了吧。
Excuse me?
什么?
You know, Carlos has your number. He says you're one tough cookie.
Carlos有你的號碼,他說你意志堅強。
So tough, you don't have to deal with your feelings. He's a perceptive man.
堅強到你都不用處理你的感情,他會看人。
He thought I was cheating with two gay guys. Are you sure you want to go with perceptive?
他以為我和兩個同性戀有染。你確信他會看人?
Well, let's see. It's been what, a week since you lost your baby?
你失去孩子后有一個星期了吧?
Yeah, so?
是又怎么樣?
So, I never heard of shopping out the pain.
我從沒聽過可以用購物來撫平心靈創(chuàng)傷。
Why is everyone on my back about this? I will deal with my loss my way, okay?
為什么每個人在我背后都說這些?我自然有我的方法,知道了?