Come here. I want to show you something.
過來,我想讓你看點東西。
Okay.
好的。
Come here.
過來。
Hi, guys.
嗨,伙計們。
I thought about what you said. Don't want you to worry. So I had a little talk with the boys.
我考慮過你說的了,我不想讓你擔心。所以我和兒子們談了談。
Okay, guys, what do we do if a stranger asks us to take a ride in their car?
好啦,伙計們。如果有陌生人讓我們上他車,我們怎么辦?
Porter.
Porter。
We run away and call nine-one-one.
我們跑開然后打911。
Good man. Right, but what if that stranger says, ‘Hey, I know your mommy and daddy.’ What, Preston?
好樣的。對的,但如果那個陌生人說“嘿,我認識你的爸爸媽媽呢?”就怎樣,Preston?
Still run away.
還是跑開。
Yes. Okay.
對了,好吧...
Can I ask a question?
我能問個問題嗎?
Yeah, by all means.
可以,什么都行。
What if the stranger is nice and not scary? Yes?
如果那個陌生人很友善還一點都不可怕呢?什么?
Run away and call nine-one-one.
還是跑開然后打911。
So, what if the stranger says they're gonna take you to the circus for pizza and elephant rides?
那如果那個陌生人說他們要帶你去馬戲團吃披薩、騎大象呢?
Don't look at your dad. Eyes on me. What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do?
別看你爸爸,看著我,你會怎么做?你會怎么做?
We…run away?
我們...跑開?
Yes! Snap. Okay, to the kitchen. We are having ice cream tonight.
對了! 好樣的。好吧,去廚房。我們今晚吃冰激凌。
You’re smiling like that actually meant something.
你笑成那樣很能說明問題了。
Lynette, come on. We worked on this all afternoon. They get it.
Lynette 拜托。我們一個下午都在說這個,他們知道了
Give me a break. You know our kids. I love them dearly, but that goes in one ear and out the other.
你拉倒吧,你了解我們的孩子。我非常愛他們。但他們總是左朵進,右朵出的
I’m gonna have some ice cream
我要去吃點冰激凌了。
Tom, you're not off the hook here.
Tom 你還沒完事呢。
Lynette, I can keep my children alive.
Lynette 我有能力讓我的孩子活著。
When you left this morning, there were four. When you came home, there were still four.
你今早離開的時候,有四個。你回來的時候,還會是四個。
When you come home and there are only three, then you get to lecture me.
當你回來卻只有三個的時候,那你才能教訓我。