Hi, babe.
嘿,寶貝。
I'm home. Could you come here a sec?
我回來了。能過來會嗎?
Sure. What's up?
可以,怎么了?
Block me, come on!
攔住我,來啊!
Damn, they must have snuck out again.
該死,他們又溜出來了。
Again? How often does this happen?
又出來了?經常發生嗎?
Boys, get in here now! Honey, you know how slippery they are. It's like trying to herd cats.
孩子們,快進來。寶貝,你知道他們多機靈。就像是趕貓一樣。
Tom, it's nine o’clock at night.
Tom,已經晚上9點了。
Guys, upstairs now. Let's go. Into pj’s, into bed. Honey, they're fine. You just, you worry too much.
孩子們,上樓,快。上床去。親愛的,他們沒事,你太擔心了。
And for good reason. Someone could have driven off with them, and you wouldn't have even noticed.
是有原因的。他們可能被拐走,而你根本就不會發現。
They were in the front yard. God, when I was their age, I used to hop on my bike, disappear for hours. My mom never batted an eye.
他們就在門口,當我像他們那個年紀的時候,我曾經騎車好幾個小時不回家,我媽媽根本不管我。
Yeah, well, that was a different time. You have to be more vigilant. There was a break-in on this street.
是啊,時代不同啊。你必須要警惕,這條街上發生過闖入事件。
I was at the neighborhood watch meeting, remember?
鄰里聯防會我也出席了,記得嗎?
I'm sorry. I've been doing this for seven years. Trust me. You have to have eyes in the back of your head
對不起,我照顧他們已經7年了,相信我,你要多看著他們,多個心眼。
The two in front work just fine, thanks.
那兩個在門口玩的很好,謝謝。
Really?
是嗎?
Mm-hmm.
呣呣。
Where's Penny?
Penny在哪?
See? Right where I left her.
看到了嗎?就在我把她放在的地方。