Carlos, what happened?
Carlos 發生了什么?
I've had a rough couple days. After you told me about the, the baby, I kind of lost it.
這幾天過得不好。就在你告訴我...孩子沒了后...我有些無所適從。
Carlos, your hands.
Carlos,你的手。
I ripped my mattress open.
我撕開了床墊。
Jeez, how are you feeling today?
天呀,你感覺如何?
They're injecting me with this tranquilizer thing. I think it's doing the trick.
為了讓我冷靜下來他們給我注射了鎮靜劑。我想這樣我可以好些。
We never even talked about names. I had my top five all picked out.
我們還從沒有商量過孩子的名字,我已經挑選了五個候選的名字。
Honey.
親愛的。
You want to hear them?
你要聽聽嗎?
No, I'm good.
不,我很好。
You never thought about names?
你從沒有想過孩子的名字?
Oh, well, it was a little soon for that, don't you think? I mean, how can you name something the size of a walnut?
噢,嗯。想名字是不是太早了點,你覺得呢?我的意思是,孩子現在才那么小,你就取名字???
Is this new?
這是新買的?
Do you like it? I picked it up on the way here.
你喜歡嗎?我在來這兒的路上買的。
You just lost a baby.
你剛剛沒了孩子。
We all grieve differently.
人人都有自己悲傷的方式。
You seem to be taking it pretty well.
你看起來沒什么事啊。
I go shopping, you rip toilets out of the wall. Different strokes.
我去購物,你砸座便器。不同的發泄方式而已。
Are you even sad?
你有傷心嗎?
Oh, please. What do you think?
哦,拜托,你在想什么?
Honestly? I don't know.
說實話,我不知道。
Of course, I’m sad. It's a sad situation. Now, let go of me.
當然,我傷心啦。這是個傷心事。放開我。
Oh, man.
哦,天啊。
Honey, are you okay?
親愛的,你還好吧?
I think my tranquilizer's wearing off.
我想我的鎮靜劑藥效減退了。
Well, let's get you another round.
那得給你再來一針呀。