Pirates of the Caribbean,《加勒比海盜》
Now, what's the nature of this venture you are in?
現在,你在搞什么冒險?
I'm going after the Black Pearl.
我在找黑珍珠。
I know where it's going to be and I'm gonna take it.
我知道它要在哪里出現,所以我要去把它奪回來。
Jack, it's a fool's errand.
杰克,這可是傻瓜干的事。
Well, you know better than me the tales of the Black Pearl?
嗯,你比我更了解黑珍珠的傳說。
That's why I know what Barbossa is up to. All I need is a crew.
這就是為什么我更了解巴博薩。我只要一船水手。
From what I hear tell of Captain Barbossa, he's not a man to suffer fools nor strike a bargain with one.
據聞巴博薩船長不會傻乎乎地去冒險,也不會聽人教唆。
Well, then I'd say it's a very good thing I'm not a fool then, aye.
那謝天謝地,我不是個傻瓜,贊成。
Prove me wrong. What make's ye think Brabossa will give up his ship to you?
我可不信。你憑什么認為巴博薩會把船還給你?
Let's just say it's a matter of leverage, aye?
可以說這是種手段,同意嗎?
The kid?
那孩子?
That is the child of Bootstrap Bill Turner. His only child, savvy.
那是“系帶王”特納的孩子,他唯一的孩子,知道嗎?
Is he now? "Leverage", says you. "I think I feel a change in the wind," says I.
現在還是唯一的?你說手段。而我覺得情況已變了。
I'll find us a crew. There's bound to be some sailors on this rock crazy as you.
我會找到船員的,一定會有像你一樣瘋狂的家伙。
One can only hope. Take what you can.
只要有希望,就要盡全力。
Give nothing back.
用我們的生命去做賭注!