The Lion King,《獅子王》
Hey,Uncle Scar! Guess what?
嘿!刀疤叔叔,你猜怎樣?
I despise guessing games.
我最痛恨猜謎游戲了。
I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock.
我將成為這里的國王耶。
Oh,goody.
哦!真好啊。
My dad just showed me the whole kingdom...
我爸剛剛帶我看了整個國度。
and I'm gonna rule it all.
而我將會統治一切。
Yes,well
是啊。
forgive me for not leaping for joy.
哦!請原諒我沒有高興地跳起來。
Bad back,you know.
我的背不好你知道的。
Hey,Uncle Scar,
嘿,刀疤叔叔。
when I'm king,what'll that make you?
如果我是國王 那你是什么?
A monkey's uncle.
一只猴子的叔叔。
You're so weird.
你好奇怪哦!
You have no idea.
還有更怪的呢!
So,your father showed you the whole kingdom,did he?
哦!原來你爸爸帶你看過整個王國了,是嗎?
Everything.
看過啦。
He didn't show you what's beyond that rise... at the northern border?
他沒有帶你到北方邊界太陽升起的地方嗎?
Well,no.
沒有。
He said I can't go there.
他說我不能去那里。
And he's absolutely right.
他說的完全正確。
It's far too dangerous.
那里太危險了。
Only the bravest lions go there.
只有勇敢的獅子才會去呀。
Well,I'm brave. What's out there?
我很勇敢啊。那有什么?
I'm sorry,Simba,I just can't tell you.
對不起,辛巴,我就是不能告訴你。