Madagascar,《馬達加斯加》
They are just a bunch of pansies.
他們只是一群娘們。
I don't know, there's still something about that one with the crazy hairdo that I find suspicious.
我覺得那個梳著爆炸頭的還是很可疑。
Nonsense, Maurice! Come on everybody!Let's go and meet the pansies!
胡說,莫里斯!來吧,大家!讓我們迎接那些娘們!
Presenting your royal highness our illustrious King Julian the 13 self proclaimed.
讓我們迎接最高貴和令人尊敬的朱利安第十三世國王。
Lord of the Lemur etc. etc.
狐猴國國王,萬歲,萬歲,
Hurray everybody.
萬萬歲。
He's got style!
他真有型!
What's he like King of the kiwi pigs?
他像什么?幾維豬們的國王?
I think it's a squirrel.
我認為它是只松鼠 。
Welcome, giant pansies! Please, feel free to bask in my glow!
歡迎,巨人們!歡迎來到我的國度!
Definitely a squirrel.
絕對是松鼠。
Yep, a squirrel.
肯定是。
We thank you with enormous gratitude, for chasing away the Foosa.
我們忠心地感謝你們嚇走了胡薩。
The Hoosa?
胡薩?
The Foosa. They're always annoying us by trespassing, interrupting our parties, and ripping our limbs off.
胡薩。他們經(jīng)常入侵我們的國土,干涉我們的國政還把我們弄的四分五裂。
Yes, sounds good. Look, we're just... We're just trying to find where the people are.
是,聽起來不錯,我們只不過…我們只不過是想找到人類。