Sideways,《杯酒人生》
I'd like to go home now.
我要回家了
Miles, get out of the car. Would you drive me back to the motel, please?
麥斯,下車 你載我回旅館好嗎?
You know...She bringing him to the wedding?
你知道嗎? 她要帶他出席婚禮?
What do you think?
你覺得呢?
Why didn't you tell me about this before, Jack?
你怎么之前沒有跟我說?杰克?
Because I knew you'd get so freaked out that you wouldn't even come on this trip.
我知道你會難以接受然后就不來旅行了。
But then I thought, this is the perfect place to tell you.
我想這是告訴你的最佳場所。
We're here to forget about all that shit. We're here to party, man.
我們到這里是忘了所有的爛事,我們是來狂歡的。
I'm gonna be a fucking pariah. Persona non grata.
我會被排擠 變成個不受歡迎人士。
Everybody's gonna be holding their breath, waiting to see if I get drunk and make a scene.
大家都會屏住呼吸 看我會不會喝醉出糗。
No, no. No. Look. I talked to Victoria. Okay?She's cool. Everybody's cool.
不…聽著.我和薇朵談過了,她沒問題大家都沒問題。
I'm sorry. You've been talking...Behind my back...you've been talking about it?
不好意思,你和她談過…不讓我知道?你們曾經(jīng)談過這件事。
What are you doing? Come back here.
你在做什么?回來。
Miles! Come here. Give me that bottle.
麥斯,回來,把那瓶酒給我、
Back off, Jack. Come on...Back off, man!
回來,把那瓶酒給我。滾開,杰克。